ENI CBC Med MedBEESinessHubs project is an EU-funded capitalization project with a total budget of 1.1 million Euros. Its goal is to help impoverished areas’ economies by empowering and connecting local people in the creation and management of handcraft honeybee products companies and related tourism service networks. The project will last for 24 months.
The Kick-off was held online, with the partners preparing for the full launch of the project, which took place on September 17 of 2021. The Egyptian representative, CEEBA, will be in charge of cross-border collaboration and project promotion on a local and regional level.
Meet our partners:
- The Cyprus Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Cyprus)
- M. Filagrotiki Symvouleftiki Ltd (Cyprus)
- Confederation of Egyptian European Business Associations (Egypt)
- Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture of Zahle and Bekaa (Lebanon)
- The Palestinian Business Women’s Association – ASALA (Palestine)
- Arab Italian Chamber of Cooperation (Italy)
The MedBEESinessHubs project is co-funded by the European Union under the ENI CBC Mediterranean Sea Basin Programme 2014-2020. MedBEESinessHubs will support the economies of deprived rural communities by empowering and connecting local people in creating and managing handicraft honeybee products, businesses, and the associated tourism services network. MedBEESinessHubs has a duration of 24 months, with a total budget of 1.1 million Euros, of which (90%) is funded by the European Union.
Project website: MedBEESinessHubs | ENI CBC Med