INTECMED is launching its mentoring program, which is one of the tools to support researchers and entrepreneurs, developing a shared vision on how to support the creation of new businesses by bridging the gap between academic knowledge and business development
Through mentoring and developing competencies and skills in business planning and entrepreneurship, the project will support the commercialization of research results of 48 entrepreneurs and researchers in the 4 target countries (12 business ideas per country).
To this end, INTECMED’s Egyptian partner, CEEBA, is seeking the services of Mentors for the training programme.
Mentors must provide the following:
- An updated CV
- The methodology proposed for the execution of the works described includes:
- Programme management and coordination
- Tutoring plan, contents and tools for its correct management
- Proposal to revitalize the space (networking events, communication actions, etc.).
- Methodology designed for the construction of the business plan, including minimum contents that will be developed.
The deadline to submit your proposals is the 7th of July. Kindly send them to email@example.com.
For more details, please check the document here: Incubators for Innovation and Technological Transfer CEEBA v2
Learn more about INTECMED Project.