MAIA-TAQA Training for “Resource-efficiency Solutions: PV systems design and battery storage” in Egypt are open for batch 2!
The course, provided by MAIA-TAQA’s Egyptian partners, CEEBA, in collaboration with the Arab Academy for Science, Technology, and Maritime Transport (AASTMT), will take a blended learning format from November 26 to December 13 at the Arab Academy for Science, Technology, and Maritime Transport in Alexandria and the Alexandria Chamber of Commerce. The remainder of the hours will be taught online.
The 46-hour programme includes the following topics:
- Procurement, installation and commissioning of PV plant
- Feasibility studies of a PV plant
- Egyptian regulatory framework on PV interconnected with the grid
- International standards for designing, installing and operating PV plants
- Internationalization of business and RES
- PV plant operation and management
- Exploring financial tools and implementation framework
- 2-day onsite training at the MAIA-TAQA’s pilot project Al Amreya wholesale market
Participation is free and training starts on the 26th of November, so hurry and register here!
Learn more about ENI CBC MED MAIA-TAQA Project.