The Confederation of Egyptian European Business Associations (CEEBA), on behalf of the Med Pearls project, is seeking to hire an Expert in the Promotion and Commercialisation of Sustainable Tourism Products.
The main objectives of the assignment are:
- Develop a comprehensive promotion and commercialisation tourism strategy with its implementation plan for the Med Pearls project, the partners’ territories and the Slow tourism products created by the project;
- Develop a business plan, taking into consideration the structure and competencies of the Med Pearls project partners, the existing project budget and the selected demand markets: France, Germany, the Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and the USA;
- Coordinate with partners, especially with their communication and marketing teams, and oversee the implementation of agreed marketing activities;
- Develop the best scenario structure and operational plan for a successful marketing alliance until the end of the project and beyond, for long-term sustainability;
- Implement certain planned tasks to facilitate the activities to be done by the partners’ marketing teams and ensure that the Med Pearls project and products reach the selected priority markets.
Learn more about the scope of work and prerequisites to apply here: tender package.
Important clarification: submissions by email are accepted. In case of email submission, please submit your technical proposal and financial proposal in separate attachment files to the email.
Deadline for the submission of applications: Sunday, September 26th 2021, 5 PM – Egypt Time / CEST Time
For any clarifications please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about Med Pearls