The Confederation of Egyptian European Business Association (CEEBA) is looking to hire an External Evaluator to carry out an independent external evaluation of the MedBEESinessHubs project and its progress as well as its capitalization.
The hired expert/team of experts should possess the following:
- Excellent knowledge of both written and spoken English, in addition to their region’s language.
- Previous experience in preparing questionnaires, conducting interviews, and compiling evaluation reports.
In addition, indicatively, the hired expert(s) could possess the following:
- University degree in any one of the following subjects:
- Data analysis; Management; Economics; Entrepreneurship; Marketing; Project management; Mathematics; Statistics.
- Knowledge in the field(s) of Agri-food, Apiculture, Horticulture, and Agronomy.
For the full call of proposals please click here.
Deadline for submission: June, 9th, 2022 at 4.00 hrs pm.
Stay up to date with the MedBEESinessHubs project activities by following us on Facebook.