The Confederation of Egyptian Business Association (CEEBA), in cooperation with the Alexandria Chamber of Commerce, is seeking the services of a technical expert to support the establishment of business labs and project activities for the traditional sectors of textile, leather and footwear in Egypt under the CRE@CTIVE project. Scope of work:
- Support the Definition of a Business Lab as an innovation space for traditional sectors in Egypt in the eligible area.
- Scouting innovative business ideas through the lab.
- Supporting pilot projects blending T&C and CCIs to co-design new products and services through engagement with local communities, assisting the business plan development through short term mobility schemes. Bridging the business ideas to the pre-commercial demonstration/market.
- Enhancing clustering activities among the different target groups.
- Provide technical support during the project implementation upon request.