iHERITAGE’s Egyptian partner CEEBA seeks skilled archaeologists. iHERITAGE uses AR, VR, and MR to enhance UNESCO Mediterranean cultural heritage interpretation and foster cross-border innovation. Experts will:
- Enhance Communication: Develop AR/VR solutions for cultural sites.
- Innovate: Create cross-border labs, and promote ICT integration.
- Drive Growth: Spur spin-offs & products using modern technologies.
Role Highlights: Senior Technical Experts will:
- Verify archaeological content.
- Ensure historical accuracy.
- Review technology products.
- Document scientific references.
- Archaeology MA/PhD, 15+ years’ experience.
- Museum/site management and project teamwork skills.
- Excellent English and communication.
Deadline to apply: 23 Aug 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information check out the TOR here.