CEEBA, the Egyptian Partner of the MedBEESinessHubs project, in collaboration with the Alex Chamber الغرفة التجارية المصرية بالإسكندرية have organized a “Bee of Tomorrow” dialogue, bringed together beekeepers, bee-related MSMEs, public authorities, business owners, and entrepreneurs involved in the honeybee sector and slow tourism Services.
The event introduced the MedBEESinessHub project’s objectives and activities, and explained how MSMEs and start-ups in the honeybee sector can benefit from the project by:
- Linking the honeybee sector stakeholders and private sector representatives to instruct on and discuss best practices, important research results, and policy frameworks.
- Training on handcrafting honeybee products and technical aspects of handcrafting honeybee products in food, cosmetics, and gifts.
- Training for business management and finance.
- Training to develop holistic approaches and to create sustainable destinations with a focus on the honeybee and honeybee products.
- Creation of an online exhibition hall to promote the Mediterranean honeybee businesses, products and destinations.
- Offering 10 grants of up to €50,000 granted (€5,000 per beneficiary) to young people for business and product development.
and much more!
For more information on the project visit: https://lnkd.in/drMFirMH